我想说

最近工作太忙 :( , 没有时间去更新
请大家多多原谅 =P

Wednesday

A boring day...

Today was a boring day...

i really dunno wanna to do what for the whole day..

somemore the stupid internet connection keep on low....

make me feel dizzy while playing game...

because it is too lag...

plus need to wait for a long time only can log in the game....

by the way, i saw a picture that my sis edit it to me...

for me the picture look quite funny....!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Before
.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



After

quite funny right?? haha....

totally look different from before and after......

well...

anyway thanks to my sis because she use her own sweet time to help me for edit this photo....

1 comment:

x葬℃飞翔d爱x ✖❤傻瓜YiH ii~❤✖ said...

hoho...
mmg quite funny..
xD
tis xiao mei sampat de..
edit like u really crying
xD
but also nice~
hahaha~