我想说

最近工作太忙 :( , 没有时间去更新
请大家多多原谅 =P

Sunday

updating blog

so long didn't update my blog d...haha..
last few week is really busying with my work....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
last week i join the amway member....
actually i dun wan...but some problem then i just join in....
the first reason is can buy the product by member price...
second reason is can get point to when buying the product
lastly is i wan to buy my comestic thing...haha....
at the same time...
i had buy the artistry product which is cleansing,toner,moisturize SPF15 and other....(waste money)
because this time my face become more serious....
have a lot of pimple....hate to see it....
hope tis may help me to cure my pimple....
hehe...GOOD LUCK to myself!!

2 comments:

叶子 said...

wahhh.... selling amway products now..
hmm..
thinking of what to buy...

sweet_diary said...

ya lor....u wan buy from me ar?hehe...wan o not? blek...